Who can apply?
Indian national (person / company / NGO / group) working towards development of innovative product/ process/ services and must have a business potential for the development of enterprise.
- You have an innovative idea/ product/ service (Ideation Stage)
- You have planned a business model (Business Development Stage)
- You have a prototype/ Proof of Concept
- You wish for higher revenue generation from existing enterprise
- You want to launch your product/ service for Pilot Launch
Apply if your idea / venture falls under any on these category:
- Technology : If you wish to create business based on technological innovation
- Business: If you wish to do business with innovative business model
- Social: If you want to engage in social development through creation of business
- Students/ Women with innovative product / service/ business plan at ideation and initial business development stage are highly encouraged to apply.
- Please refer to the Programs Section to explore opportunities in various Schemes of Incubation
Download the Pre-Application/ Enquiry Form
- Download the form (.docx / .pdf)
- Fill the details carefully. Do not keep any field blank. If any field is non-relevent to your application mark as ‘NA/ Not Applicable’
- Wrong/ Incomplete information may lead to rejection of the application form.
- The form must be duly signed before submission.
- Convert the form into .pdf before submission
- Go to ‘Apply Online’ tab and Fill the required details.
- Upload the filled application form (.pdf) in specified position ( Upload File Section of Point 8)
- Alternatively you may mail the form to email@example.com with all relevant details.
You can also mail your Application to :